Wedding and Event Florals and Styling for the Sydney, Blue Mountains, Southern Highlands & Hunter Regions

Audio Guestbooks

What is an

Audio Guestbook

An audio guestbook is a modern twist on the traditional guestbook. Instead of relying solely on written messages, an audio guestbook allows individuals to leave personalised audio recordings to commemorate special occasions or events. It captures the heartfelt voices, emotions, and well-wishes of guests, creating a unique and immersive experience.

With an audio guestbook, each guest can record their messages, well-wishes, or words of wisdom simply by picking up the telephone handle. Recordings are stored securely on the device and once the telephone is collected/mailed back to us, a link to all mp3 and mp4 files will be emailed.

The beauty of an audio guestbook lies in its ability to preserve the authentic voices and sentiments of loved ones, creating a timeless keepsake that can be cherished for years to come. Whether it's a wedding, anniversary, birthday, or any other milestone event, an audio guestbook adds a personalised touch that goes beyond the written word. It offers a dynamic and engaging way to capture memories and create a lasting record of the special moments shared among family, friends, and loved ones. An audio guestbook truly brings a unique dimension to any occasion, leaving a lasting impression and preserving precious memories in a truly distinctive manner.

Receive 25% off Audio Guestbook hire when booked in combination with wedding florals from Fiona's Floral Designs or in combination with our Mirror Photo Booth.

What is included with my
Audio Guestbook?

Included in your hire package are the following offerings:

  • Audio Guest Book that is fully charged and equipped with your custom-made greeting.

  • Photo frame signage detailing instructions on leaving a message.

  • A USB charging cable (just in case).

  • An online collection of all recorded audio messages in MP3, and an MP4 file format of all combined recordings.

Delivery and return shipping of the package is completely free, covering all regions across Australia.

Audio Guestbook Hire Cost

Our exceptional audio guestbook hire price is $300.

This includes a gorgeous vintage telephone of your choice (teal or white) along with photo frame signage, mailed free of charge, Australia-wide or personally delivered to local Sydney locations.

Don't miss out on this affordable opportunity to create timeless memories that will be treasured for years to come. Get in touch with us to hire one of our audio guestbooks.

The Booking Process

To secure our Audio Guestbook for your event date, please get in touch with us via the contact methods below. Please include your name/s, event date and event location. We will then send you an invoice with payment methods. To secure the date, a 25% deposit is required on booking, with the remaining 75% due 3 weeks prior to your wedding or event.


This product has been added to your cart