Wedding and Event Florals and Styling for the Sydney, Blue Mountains, Southern Highlands & Hunter Regions

Wedding & Event Florals

Fiona's Floral Designs specialises in creating exquisite floral arrangements and styling for weddings and events. Our bespoke floral designs are tailored to your specific needs, ensuring that every arrangement is unique and personalised to your style and aesthetic.  We work closely with you to understand your creative vision and design preferences, ensuring that every aspect of your wedding or event is perfectly complemented by our stunning floral arrangements and styling items. Whether you're looking for classic and elegant bouquets, modern and artistic centrepieces, lush statement installations, and everything in between, we have the expertise and creativity to deliver exactly what you need.

Based in Sydney, we service a wide range of areas, including the Blue Mountains, Central Coast, Hunter Valley, Wollongong, and the Southern Highlands. We understand that each location has its own unique charm and we take pride in designing floral arrangements that perfectly complement the environment and ambiance of your venue. At Fiona's Floral Designs, we are passionate about creating unforgettable floral experiences for our clients. Let us bring your vision to life and make your wedding or event truly unforgettable.


Initial Enquiry: When enquiring with me, I recommend sending an enquiry via email or hitting the get in touch button on my website. There are certain details required initially for me to know if I will be available, such as your event/wedding date and venue. I will reply within 24 to 48 hours via email.

Initial Consultations: I love having phone consultations or meeting for coffee as this helps me gain a good understanding of your vision, have a few laughs and allows me to easily communicate and discuss the elements of your floral styling. Please let me know if you would like to book this in. For those who like to keep things more online, there is a consultation form that you can fill in for me.

Quoting: Once I have all of your floral details, I put together a bespoke package for you. This includes a quote with detailed pricing, a description of your styling, and mood board. You will receive this within 7 days of your enquiry/consultation.

Securing Your Date/Payments: I require a 25% deposit and a signed contract at the time of booking to secure your date. The remaining 75% is due 3 weeks prior to your event/wedding day. Keep in mind - No dates are held without a deposit and a signed contract.

Final Consultations: In the lead up to your event/wedding day, I will keep in touch and arrange a final consultation to confirm the finer details with you and make sure there are no final changes to your styling.

Your Event / Wedding Day: Your event or wedding florals will be delivered and set up at the specified location and time. Relax and enjoy your special day, knowing everything is taken care of.

Wedding Floral
Information Guide

For information booking Fiona's Floral Designs as your Floral Stylist download the 2024/25 Wedding Floral Information Guide. It will help answer any questions you may have, give you some price guides and inspiration for your big day.

Wedding Colour Palettes

"Choosing your wedding colours is a task the couple needs to tackle early on. The wedding colour palette will guide many of your other decisions like your wedding invitation design, bridesmaids’ dresses, and overall floral décor."Are you yearning for a bright, bold, and energetic celebration or a...
read more

This product has been added to your cart